Welcome to the #1 KIA Seltos Forum and KIA Seltos community dedicated to KIA Seltos owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Seltos Forum today!

Welcome to the Kia Seltos Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
Hi
I'm Piet from South Africa, bought myself a XE+ with 1.5 turbo diesel with dsg gearbox (I think we have the Indian spec car). The headlights are shining way to high, which is how I found this forum. I'm a bit disappointed that the car has leather seats etc. but I have to adjust the headlights with a screwdriver.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Tomi Ann

Reactions
Hello all. We just purchased a 2021 Seltos. Am surprised it is not rated to tow. Can only find a bike hitch.

Reactions
Hey there from Rocklin, CA! Just purchased a '22 SX Turbo a few weeks ago. LOVE IT so far!

Sharoni

Reactions
Good Morning. Just picked up my Seltos SX on Saturday. Really like it. So many bells and whistles I'm almost overwhelmed.
Hi. I just
Hey there from Rocklin, CA! Just purchased a '22 SX Turbo a few weeks ago. LOVE IT so far!
Hello! Do you have the 7 speed transmission in yours? If so, do you feel the 3 real low gears as they shift? I just bought the 2022 seltos six turbo also and wondering if this is normal? Thx

lanielou

Reactions
Greetings from Charleston, South Carolina! My 2022 EX is spending it’s first night in my garage. Tried my best to get an SX but there’s none anywhere in the state! I traded a 2016 Soul! that I was very happy with. I hope I’m as happy with the Seltos

Kiafan

Administrator
Reactions
Greetings from Charleston, South Carolina! My 2022 EX is spending it’s first night in my garage. Tried my best to get an SX but there’s none anywhere in the state! I traded a 2016 Soul! that I was very happy with. I hope I’m as happy with the Seltos
Congrats and welcome aboard

Jorge

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Kia Seltos Forum, the premier community for Kia Seltos owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hi, my name is Jorge from Texas. I'm retired and own a Kia Seltos 2022. Thanks for accepting me to the forum group.

barryfid

Reactions
Hi, My name is Barry, I am from Forster N.S.W. Australia,I have a 2022 Kia Seltos 1.6L Turbo AWD .Love the car.

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Kia Seltos Forum, the premier community for Kia Seltos owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hello from Wisconsin - here is my new 2023 Seltos LX!

Attachments

Reactions
Hi, My name is Barry, I am from Forster N.S.W. Australia,I have a 2022 Kia Seltos 1.6L Turbo AWD .Love the car.

How has this ride been for you?? I just got a same year& model certified pre-owned with only 8k miles. First owner was older lady who leased it and didn't drive much. I love it Soo much but everyone around me is shaking their head at me for getting a kia and not a Honda or Toyota. I love the Seltos but Now all the negative comments are giving me slight buyers regret. I know it's not their car, it's mine, but it's just in the back of my mind now.

JohnCaper

Reactions
I'm John from Nova Scotia, Canada. I have a Seltos SX Turbo and am looking at a few mods for backroads running with it

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

MK5CNY

Reactions
Waiting to pick up my S tonight. It's Pluton/black and AWD. My other ride is a '18 Tig 4Motion, 1552 RML Snowflakes. Will post pics of the Seltos later. Plans are to level and ceramic coat this weekend.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MK5CNY

Reactions
Broke a lot of necks getting her home.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk