Welcome to the #1 KIA Seltos Forum and KIA Seltos community dedicated to KIA Seltos owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Seltos Forum today!

Welcome to the Kia Seltos Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Kia Seltos Forum, the premier community for Kia Seltos owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

bicepeak

Reactions
Hi....I am Sean from Phoenix. I have been looking for a car like the Seltos for a long time. I have a RAV4 which I like, but I miss the smaller outside yet roomy inside that I had with my 2004 Scion xB. This is bigger than that , but it is not too big.

Reactions
Bill from Palm Coast, FL here! Here's my Neptune Blue Seltos SX: IMG_1069_Seltos Beach1.jpg

Fenris222

Reactions
Hello! My name is Perry from Plymouth, MI and I just bought a 2021 Black Cherry Seltos SX. I pick it up on 4/24! Fired up for this ride as I did extensive research...thankfully I was able to compare to other vehicles before the COVID-19 outbreak. I will post pictures next Friday. LOVE this vehicle!!!

Fenris222

Reactions
After a few delays because of our current situation, but finally signed the paperwork and she will be delivered tomorrow. I got to take her for a little rip by the dealership and HUZZAH!!!! This cures the Quarantine Blues!!!! Seltos SX 2.jpg

Yankee

Reactions
After a few delays because of our current situation, but finally signed the paperwork and she will be delivered tomorrow. I got to take her for a little rip by the dealership and HUZZAH!!!! This cures the Quarantine Blues!!!! View attachment 98
Congrats you'll love it

Reactions
My name is Donna. I call Mansfield, OH, home. I am now the proud owner of a 2021 Neptune Blue KIA Seltos. Saying goodbye to my 2007 KIA Sportage. This vehicle is my third KIA. I’m looking forward to many miles of enjoying the Seltos.