Welcome to the #1 KIA Seltos Forum and KIA Seltos community dedicated to KIA Seltos owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Seltos Forum today!

Smart cruise control on 2021 Seltos SX

Mag05

Reactions
I have tried the cruise control and it does not want to work.I have gone through the owners manual, can not make sense of it? Also went on the internet and utube, they seem to show newer Kias but not the 2021 with my dash modes or steer wheel buttons? Everytime I try the SCC? it says "cruise controls not met?" Any ideas? Thanx in advance.

Reactions
You are probably pushing up, to set you must push down. The cruise control not meant is because you haven't set a desired speed to cruise at

OP
M

Mag05

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
You are probably pushing up, to set you must push down. The cruise control not meant is because you haven't set a desired speed to cruise at
Sorry Krystle1988s, I had already posted what was wrong, it may have been posted on another Seltos forum? The reason it did not work was because I had been turning off the traction control.