Welcome to the #1 KIA Seltos Forum and KIA Seltos community dedicated to KIA Seltos owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Seltos Forum today!

Navigation question

glove

Reactions
I have a question, The navigation system on my 2023 Seltos EX how do you turn on avoid highways when setting up a route? On my 2020 Soul EX there was a tab to check to avoid highways. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
G

glove

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
We I got this answer about the Avoid Highway on the Navigation from Kia today. Here is what they said.

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to the Navigation Solutions Center. Unfortunately, the avoid Highways routing option was removed at the request of the vehicle manufacturer a few updates ago. At this time, there are no plans on reintegrating this feature. I do apologize for any inconvenience this change may have caused.
Sincerely,
William C
Navigation Solutions Center

And this,
I also just got this email.

Hello Dave,
I understand, we have had multiple complaints about this change over the last 2 or 3 updates, unfortunately the manufacturer does not seem to be receptive to the idea at this time. I would have to recommend reaching out to Kia Customer Care and speaking to their consumer affairs team to offer it as a future feature request. I do again apologize for the inconvenience.
Sincerely,
William C
Navigation Solutions Center

I guess we need to start making calls to see if we can get the Avoid Highways function back.