Welcome to the #1 KIA Seltos Forum and KIA Seltos community dedicated to KIA Seltos owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Seltos Forum today!

'24 SX SELTOS OIL LIFE RESET PROBLEM

Reactions
Hello Everyone! So my problem is my '24 Seltos SX Oil Life will NOT fully reset.

My 1st Oil Change was yesterday. The garage said they were able to reset the Miles & Date for the Oil Life, but they said there is a repeated pop-up notification/warning on the right-hand side of the dash (inside the circle) that says to "reset Oil life". It comes on at startup & occasionally while driving. They said they sent a "problem ticket" into KIA & waiting for a response.

Anyone else have this problem?

glove

Reactions
Hello Everyone! So my problem is my '24 Seltos SX Oil Life will NOT fully reset.

My 1st Oil Change was yesterday. The garage said they were able to reset the Miles & Date for the Oil Life, but they said there is a repeated pop-up notification/warning on the right-hand side of the dash (inside the circle) that says to "reset Oil life". It comes on at startup & occasionally while driving. They said they sent a "problem ticket" into KIA & waiting for a response.

Anyone else have this problem?
Took my 2023 Seltos EX back to the dealer for the same problem. They did an up date and now I can reset it my self also I can put in the mileage I want the reminder to warn me of the next oil change. All done under warranty.